Miyerkules, Marso 14, 2018

Ambit Life Goes On




I was invited as guest speaker in a family day, Sangke High School, our very first children beneficiaries when we started with our Kwaderno project in summer of 2014. It was bittersweet getting back on mission field, months after my father passed away suddenly. 

Ambit will never be the same again without Papang, my number one supporter, great encourager, hankering mentor, avid fan in most ways. I thought I was never going to continue anymore, but the sign posts are leading me to the mission land. All in God's time.

My vigor was greatly renewed seeing once again the familiar faces, and meeting our new set of young volunteers. These were among the little ones we first shared our notebooks with 4 years ago. Now they want to do the same and signed up as Ambit volunteers. I had to call them up the stage not to brag but to make them as example of the importance of our influence to these young ones. I cannot wait for our Notebook Distribution this coming May. Things unfold, miracles, surprises, lessons and overflowing hope. This world is still a beautiful place. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento