Martes, Mayo 3, 2016

Power of Eight


I fondly call them Tribo Bolo-Bolo. With eight kids in tow, my younger and brother and his wife tread along their journey depending not just on each other's strength but on God who gave them this cute, handsome and beautiful brood. My brother donating 500 notebooks for Ambit is one of the grandest surprises ever in my life, thinking that with such a huge family, whatever they earn, every cent of it is needed for their children. Last April my brother chose not to spend for his birthday celebration so he can send his donation for our notebook project. This kind of encouragement and affirmation simply leave me breathless and speechless, in awe of God's power of love. I am hoping this can even be multiplied more in Ambit, with the children who just like my own brother's children, need the same education and promise of the future. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento